Wednesday, September 30, 2015

This is getting REAL!

My flights are booked. I'm lucky that I found a way to route myself to some cool cities and give myself a break between long flights. Flying from LAX to Cape Town requires at least 24 hours in the air! Who knew? On the way there, I'm stopping in Paris for a day of sightseeing! On the way back, I'll have a day and night in Amsterdam. I'm somewhat constrained in timing as I want to be home for Halloween and home for Thanksgiving but I worked it out so that I won't miss either of those special days. I've also booked a safari! This is a bucket list trip for sure! I can't wait to see elephants (my fave!) and giraffes, lions, etc. roaming FREE outside of a zoo. I'll find out soon what my volunteer assignment is and keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment